skip to main content
Home  /  Housing Accommodations  /  Current Undergraduate Student

Current Undergraduate Student

Location and Hours
Center for Student Services
Room 248 & Room 105
By appointment
Closed on Institute Holidays


December 14, 2023

Housing accommodations are considered by the Caltech Accessibility Services for Students (CASS) for incoming undergraduate students who have diagnosed disabilities prior to matriculation. Students may also request housing accommodations outside of this pre-matriculation process, but any accommodations found to be reasonable and supported will be implemented based on availability of housing that aligns with the specified accommodations.

Process to request housing accommodations

Housing accommodations requests are made through Caltech's disability management system ("Accommodate"). Requests in Accommodate can be made through one of the following methods:

  • First-time requests: Students making a first-time accommodation request must submit their request using the following accommodation request form.
  • If a prior accommodation request has been made: Students who have requested any type of accommodation (academic, housing, or dining) previously must submit a Supplemental Request.

Housing accommodation requests will require accompanying documentation. Documentation-related guidelines can be found here. Requests for housing accommodations will not be reviewed until documentation meeting these guidelines has been uploaded into Accommodate.

Fall 2024 Undergraduate Housing Accommodations Deadline

To make housing accommodation requests, please refer to the CASS website. To ensure your request is fully considered, make sure to submit your completed request, including all documentation, by March 30th.

Frequently Asked Questions